Let Me Introduce you to Simple and Quick Air Fryer Asparagus
This is has been my go to recipe for asparagus for quite awhile now, and the best part is, using an air fryer cooks down the cooking time substantially.
- Asparagus - As much as the bottom of your air fryer will hold.
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Lemon (Optional)
- Begin by cutting your asparagus to size. You will want them to be able to comfortably fit into your air fryer, and none of them should be laying on top of one another.
- Grab a sheet pan, or a piece of parchment. Lay it out to catch the mess, and begin by dribbling your desired amount of olive oil onto the asparagus. This creates a great sticking surface for herbs.
- Once drizzled, gently massaged in the oil into the skin of the asparagus.
- Begin by adding salt, pepper, and any other seasoning you want to experiment with. You will massage these in after they're sprinkled on.
- Take a lemon wedge, and drizzle the lemon onto to the asparagus.
- Begin your air fryer for 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes. Load up your air fryer with the asparagus, and give them a shake half way through. Once your air fryer reaches around 1 minute, promptly pop it open and give one of the spears a bite. If cooked to the desired doneness, you can stop now, if not, add another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!